|News & Updates:
- Visual CUT 7.0002 is in testing (October 2017).
See list of changes.
- DataLink Viewer 6.6002 is in testing (October 2017).
See list of changes.
- CUT Light 6.4.9033 is released (October 2017),
adding BatchFileRun() and a BarCode39() functions (see sample barcodes image). See list of changes.
- CUT Light 6.4.9028 is released (July 2017),
adding GoogleDrivingTimeDistance(), GoogleAddress2LatLong(), XLSLookUp(), GoogleTranslate(), IpDot2Long(), IpLong2Dot(), FileUnzip(), httpExists(), and enhancing httpToimage(), and html2Image() functions. Also, added support for deployment to non-standard folder locations.
- Visual CUT 7.0001 is released (Nov 2016).
- CUT Light 6.4.9014 is released (Nov 2016),
adding 30 new functions since the 2015 release.
- Visual CUT now has integrated windows for creating, managing, and monitoring scheduled tasks. See 9-minute video demo
- Visual CUT 6.9 is released (November 2015). It includes 46 enhancements, fixes, and new features.
- DataLink Viewer 6.5 is released (November 2015). It includes 26 enhancements and fixes.
- CUT Light 6.3.1 is released (Jan 2015).
It adds a .NET version with a new email engine (supporting StartTLS) and simpler workflow. Among the recently added functions, PopulateTemplate() facilitates building strings that combine static and dynamic content. 3 new functions bring the power of Regular Expressions to Crystal formulas. The user manuals for both .COM and .NET versions are now organized by function categories.
- DataLink Viewer 6.4 is released (November 2014). It includes more than
30 enhancements, fixes, and new features.
- Visual CUT 6.8 is released (November 2014). It includes 50 enhancements, fixes, and new features.
- CUT Light 6.2.9 is released (October 2014).
Recently added functions include: GetTempFolder(), FileAge(), ExecuteSQLCanConnect(), GetImageProperties(), CreateGUID(), ExpandStringwithEnvironmentVar(), and GMTtoLocalMinutes(). Also, improved error handling for ExecuteSQL functions, and ability to refer to encrypted passwords.
- CUT Light 6.2.4 is released (Jan 2014).
Recently added functions include: GetXLSOutput(), LookUpText(), GetEnvironmentVar(), IsValidEmails(), FileGetTextUTF8(), HTMLString2Txtfile(), httpFileDownload(), GetFontSizeToFitText(), FileAddTextKey() and NewKey().
- Visual CUT 6.7 is released (Dec 2013).
It includes 46 fixes, enhancements, and new features.
See user manual for detail.
- DataLink 2011 is released (Nov 2013). Among many other features, it adds support for Automated/Scheduled Report Exports, an Integrated Data Visualizer, a Group Swap Expert, enhanced report grid, support for the new .rptr files, and native export to .xlsx.
- Visual CUT 6.6 has been released (December 2012). Among many other new features, it can capture & process incoming emails and it provides enhanced support for generating web dashboards.
- CUT Light 5.97 was released.
Recently added functions include: BlowFishEncrypt(), BlowFishDecrypt(), GetLatLongFromZip5(), DistanceByZip5(), and
DistanceByZipUK(), BitWiseAnd(), DistanceByZip5() and GetLatLongFromZip5() can now handle both US as well as Canadian zip codes.
- Visual CUT 6.5 has been released (January 2012). Among many other new features, it adds exporting to .xlsx format, and several new command line arguments, such as: After_Success_SQL (update a database after each bursting step), PDF_Add_Media (embed a sound file for auto-play), Txt_Replace_Tokens (process Text or HTML file exports), and Database_Path (change path to native Access, Excel, and Pervasive data sources).
- Visual CUT 6.4 has been released (June 2011) Among many other features, it includes the ability to embed files in pdf exports for multi-level drill-downs.
It can also generate Excel Pivot Tables.
||About Millet Software |
Millet Software provides tools that work with Crystal Reports.
DataLink Viewer was first released on August 2002. Since then, there have been 55 new releases.
Visual CUT was first released on June 2002. Since then, there have been 68 new releases.
The CUT Light User Function Library (UFL) was first released on October 2002. Since then, there have been 43 new releases.